måndag 8 juli 2013

Too stressed to blog

Whew, it's been ages since I last updated this! What's happened in the last 3 weeks? I've been to Jerusalem with my dad and 2 brothers, who were here to visit a while ago. It was great, we saw the Yehuda Market, lived just by it, and saw a lot of the Old City. Like the western wall at night.
We came during the Festival of Light, so everything was lit up. It was so beautiful.(pictures will come later, due to technical difficulties). We were assaulted at the Tower of David. A bunch of 13 year olds wanted to take pictures with me since I was from Sweden, for some reason. Same with my brothers. So weird, but so much fun.
Howard Garnet Walker, my old roommate, has disappeared and been replaced by the other guy there, Nicolai. He's leaving in less than 24 hours though. Who will replace him?
Sanshiro Hashimoto, who's played piano for longer than I've been alive, did a concert for us - he sang in french and japanese, and it was just ridiculous how well he played.

After that, my sister visited. She was here when I turned 20, during the midsummer party. It was awesome despite her feeling ill and not staying up long. Then we went to Haifa to see the Bahai Gardens, and do some light shopping. Then we also went to Zfat to meet Liza, and explore there some.
Ze Bahai Gardens, they're so beautiful...
Me, Esteban and Mikey who's now left. Horseback riding by the Sea of Galilee, quite an experience.
Then we got down to Tiberias, had a great time there as well.
The whole group at the Cardo, the old road that led through the entire old city once, always lined with traders.
Me acting as serious as I can at the Masada Fortress, with the Dead Sea in the background.
The entire group swearing at once. Find me if you can!
Windzer is currently a map of Israel - his finger is the Golan Heights, his armpit the Sea of Galilee, and his navel Jerusalem.
Casually chilling at the Dead Sea.
Free floating is awesome.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar