torsdag 25 april 2013

Pirates. Pirates everywhere.

People have left, but now new people have arrived! An english bloke sharing my room, and a new swedish girl named Jilena, interesting name. So we've mostly been showing them around, though I've been grumpy. Had to get up at 3.45 to work, and I couldn't sleep since the new guy is interesting. The good news is that I only had 6 hours of work today instead of 8. So I've been out in the sun since I got off work at 10, reading the second Game of Thrones book. Well, trying, and falling half asleep.

Now we've mostly been making awful jokes during dinner, things have been lost but I have lazily solved problems. Now I'm off to try and play basketball! :D

1 kommentar:

  1. Hey, that's the second book of A Song Of Ice And Fire, you TV-show lummox, you.

    SvaraRadera