fredag 24 maj 2013

Life is good.

I've learned a lot this week. I've also been injured. I've learned how to play Backgammon (kicked ass playing at the pool with Nicolai), checkers (winning a lot of the time) and considering playing bass again, stealing Rain's guitar to practice.

Work has been pretty rough. Since last time, I've had to work one day sticking plastic knives in the ground to show where we're going to plant the next patch of trees, and it was really hot, with no shade at all. The day after I fell on a ladder. 3 feet, and no lasting injuries, but everyone knows me for three things by now. The tie, my cap, and my limp. I always seem to hurt my left foot, but never the same way twice. The day after, I got bitten by a spider or something after bathing in the Jordan River, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't lethal. Then I played basketball, and Windzer is ridiculously fast. Accidentally tackled me, so now I have scrapes on my elbows and knees. And yesterday we worked in 35 degree heat, it was ridiculous. Some of the plastic boxes we used melted.

The same day, everyone except me and Christina played beer pong, and everyone had a great time. No one drank that much, but everyone agreed it was awesome. Five of us slept outside, which was really nice apart from the mosquitos. I didn't have a drop of alcohol, but I went to sleep there, woke up in my own bed, and I have no idea how I got there.

It has been an interesting week, but not a lot more to say. I'm just... Gonna go party now. Take care! Moar pics later!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar