onsdag 31 juli 2013

Final statistics:

Liters of Hummus eaten: Countless.

Shortest time running around the kibbutz: 15.54

First time running around the kibbutz: 21.07

Number of raw eggs consumed: 1

Things I've done "for science": 68

Mountains climbed: 1

Beaches visited: 4

Mish-mish picked: See hummus

Cigarettes smoked by proxy: 12

Kilos of bread eaten: See Mish-mish

Hours danced: See Bread

Average languages/sentence: 1.6

Record amount of money people have owed me at once: 140 shkelim

Nipples: 2

Stats in checkers: 3.4 wins per loss

Stats in Backgammon: 0.8 wins per loss

Stats in Chess: 1.5 wins per loss

Maximum distance swimmed in one day: 1500 meters

Bare asses slapped: 2

Covered asses slapped: 3

Shades of Grey: 50

People I've hitchhiked with: 17

People that have kissed me: 5

Girls that have kissed me: 2

Times played with fire: 3

Weight difference: -3 kilos

Men leaving sweden: 0

Boys returning: 0

Achievement unlocked: Horseback at the Sea of Galilee

Achievement unlocked: Floating in the dead sea

Achievement unlocked: Rafting on the Jordan River

People I've been compared to: Val Kilmer, Marilyn Manson, Mick Jagger, Every Horror Movie Villain Ever, Ringo Starr

Comment on any stats I should add.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar