tisdag 23 juli 2013

Last few days

Yesterday was my last day of work - today I've done pretty much nothing. Practicing for something I might upload on saturday, and then slept and lazed around. It was a good day. Pictures from my last day...
 Shaun, the handsome bastard.
 Callin looking awesome in his hat. :D
 Me looking sexy as always. Can't work with a shirt on in this heat...
 New thing these guys invented - the jewish gun, due to the amount of religious jews we've seen here, so long locks of hair, and then the rest just trimmed short.
 Deborah mounting Callin. Callin is less happy.
 Windzer joins in for some ass smacking.
 And then apparently wants some of the same treatment himself...
 Callin doing the very best photobomb I've seen in ages. Without him, it would have been a good photo. Now, it's just hilarious. I'll miss these guys.
 Deborah trying and failing to build a teepee...
 Maddafacka boss, Daniel is the greatest guy I've worked for so far. Really nice, and makes TERRIBLE jokes all the time. I'll miss him.
 Windzer at his coolest.
 And here's all of us gathered, except Leben and Omer weren't there that day. They're awesome as well - Velcro man, and Velcro boy. And Callin is Chocolate boy, of course.
Photobomb... Again...
And we always sleep in the back of the van on the way back. Windzer's hair is so nice...

And that's all I have, nothing new's happening, pub night, then tomorrow is another lazy day. Ta ta!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar