måndag 29 juli 2013

"Windzer, do you find me sexually attractive?" "Yes!" "Damn it!"

Last blog entry from Bar'am. Feels so weird leaving this place after getting used to it. I'll have spent 111 days in Israel when I leave. Huh. Feels like just a month. And an eternity. I've been living here, getting into routines, will be difficult, leaving - all the stuff I now do, all the people I hang out with, the expressions I've started using, hebrew words... All that will be out of place back in Sweden. How will I adjust back to "normal" life?

I'll certainly miss everything here - the environment, the people, the heat, the feeling... Being able to go outside and look at Lebanon. Not having to cook or do laundry. Hitchhiking... I'll miss Israel, and Bar'am. I mean, it will be fun seeing all my friends and family back in Sweden as well, and compare tans, of course, but... Mixed feelings, certainly. Who will I keep in touch with? Who will keep in touch with me? Who will I keep touching? I don't know yet, but I guess I'll find out soon enough. It's really been an adventure, though. And I think it's changed me a lot. For the better. I can do nothing but recommend that others visit a kibbutz as well, especially Bar'am. Ask for a job in the orchards. Tell them the Crazy Swede sent you.

See y'all soon, especially if you live in Sweden.

Alex out.

1 kommentar: