lördag 27 juli 2013

"What, are you nuts?!" "Yes." "Alright then."

Last night, something weird happened. We're not sure what, and rumors are running rampant. But the pub closed over an hour early, and guys with loaded guns just told us to go back to volunteer's, and lock the door just to be safe. I was terrified for a while there. But it seems it's all back to normal now. And we had a good time until then at least - loads of dancing as usual. And I did something new...

I don't think I've even mentioned this here before, as I wanted it to be a total surprise for the people back home (Hi mom!), but last night was AWESOME. About 3 weeks ago, I started doing poi – pretty much just a ball at the end of a string you swing around, and that alone looks pretty cool. (”You look like a gay ninja, man!”)

With fire, it's a completely different story.
 Lighting of the fire...
 Getting started...



 Spinning like mad!



 WOOSH!


 Spinning!



 Yshai, my mad teacher, being awesome.

 Bad. Ass.
 Now back to me.
Suddenly I'm Sauron?



 It's not as hard as it looks.
  





 Yshai taking over once I'm done.



The films will be uploaded later.

See y'all!

1 kommentar:

  1. There is no smiley with a look like my face at the moment.

    Wow. Wow. Wow.

    SvaraRadera