lördag 20 april 2013

No photos for you!


Just a general update - the internet's been down the last few days, but I've not done much anyway. It's been raining the entire weekend. It's just been making plans for next week, watching firefly with the other volunteers, playing with my old Nintendo DS - surprising amount of people wanting to fight me on it.

And ties. Ties have become the center of attention. My ties, of course. Wore one of my more awesome, pink ones, to a party, and a girl wanted to try it on. It looked great, said just about everyone, so it stayed on her. I lost 3 more ties to people that way over the night. Getting them back, but realising I need more of them. I wonder if I might have started a fashion... I'm doing the Tie Committee's work, without realising it at first. Now, sleeping, since the apple factory's waiting in the morning!

1 kommentar:

  1. The OSIG this year might be an even more interesting event!!

    SvaraRadera