tisdag 23 april 2013

Small nipple explosion.


That is the only phrase I know for sure in korean. Why you'd ever need anything else, I don't know. The last few days have been really mixed, and odd. Jack, the great british guy, has just left the kibbutz, not working  hard enough apparently, so they wanted him out. I think we'll all miss him, though he's gotten a new job just 20 minutes by car away. He's a really good person, but sometimes things just don't work. In response I've worn my black tie. Felicia left today as well, and Santiago is leaving soon too, but they've been here long enough already, they'd have to become citizen to stay here any longer. On the bright side, there's a new volunteer joining us in a few days. A swedish girl, apparently. And everyone's positive about that - there's been too many guys getting here lately, or so I'm told.

Anyway, on to the better stuff. I've started scaring the crap out of Nicolai. He's been trying to freak people out since he got here, it seems, and I do that to him in less than a minute. So much fun. After what he described as "a bad experience at a gay bar" (involving 5 other guys, but only 1 pair of handcuffs, apparently, but hey, I don't judge.), he spazzed out when he sat next to me in the club, and our thighs accidentally met. I'm having so much fun with that.

I've watched the latest Game of Thrones episode with the other enthusiasts... It was, as usual, awesome. Then Firefly, but sadly Helga was hogging all the Lasse. I had no one to cuddle with (Well, could have done with Harald, but... He's small and boney. No dice.) but enjoyed it nonetheless. Might pick up roleplaying games again, since Iannis the French Guy and Harald the Bony Parkour Norwegian were up to playing as well. Now... I need to sleep, you have to if you're going to work. After all, all those apples aren't going to pick themselves! Goodnight!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar